Declaration of availability
Declaration of availability of Augustów Canal’s Area, e-Canal Visitor Centre Online Platform
The District office of Gmina Płaska undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. This accessibility statement applies to Augustów Canal’s Area, e-Canal Visitor Centre Online Platform.
- Published on: 2022-09-30
- Revised on: 2022-12-23
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to the incompatibilities or exemptions listed below.
Requirements that have not been met:
- PDF files published on the website are not available digitally.
- Lack of proper headline structure of the articles on some pages.
- Some of the published photos do not have the alternative text.
Preparation of the declaration of availability
- Prepared on: 2022-09-30
- Last update: 2022-12-23
The Declaration was drawn up on the basis of a self-assessment by the public entity.
Everyone has the right to:
- report the issue connected with the availability of the website or its elements,
- require the availability of the website or its elements,
- require the access to unavailable information in another alternative form.
Requirement must include:
- contact information of the reporting person,
- showing of the exact page or its element which is being reported,
- description of the convenient form of sharing the information if the requirement involves getting the access to unavailable information in alternative form.
The requirement should be considered immediately, within 7 days at the latest. If this deadline cannot be met, the new deadline shall not exceed 2 months from the date of the report.
Complaints and appeals
You can file a complaint to the supervisory authority for failure to meet these deadlines or for refusal to comply with the request by post or e-mail.
- Regulatory body: Wójt of Gmina Płaska
- Address: Płaska 53 16-326 Płaska.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 876439080
The complaint might also be filed to the Ombudsman.