INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF GMINA PŁASKA
By reason of the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform about the rules of processing your personal data and about your related rights.
- The administrator of your personal data which is being processed in the district office of Gmina Płaska is:
Wójt of Gmina Płaska, Płaska 53 16-326 Płaska.
- Questions regarding the method and scope of personal data processing within the scope of the Office’s operation, as well as the rights to which it is entitled, can be obtained by contacting the Personal Data Protection Inspector in Gmina Płaska – e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District office of Gmina Płaska may process customers’ personal data for the purpose of implementing the statutory tasks of the Wójt specified by applicable law. In other cases, personal data is processed only on the basis of prior consent to the extent and purpose specified in the consent.
- Personal data of the customers may be received by public authorities as part of their proceedings – based on specific legal regulations as well as other entities – in accordance with signed agreements entrusting them with the processing of personal data on behalf of the Wójt of Gmina Płaska.
- Personal data will not be received by third states.
- The processed data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and in accordance with the archiving obligation resulting from the provisions of applicable law.
- The customer has a right to demand:
- access to their personal data
- rectification of their personal data
- deleting their personal data
- restriction of their personal data processing
- objecting to the processing of their personal data, unless the exercise of these rights is inconsistent with the applicable law or the GDPR.
In case of data processing being based on the consent referred to in Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, the customer has the right to withdraw their consent. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In case of finding that the processing of personal data by the Wójt of Gmina Płaska violates the provisions of the GDPR – the customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is:
President of the Personal Data Protection Office
Stawki 2 street, 00-193 Warsaw
- Providing their personal data by the customer is:
- a condition for conducting the case at the District office of Gmina Płaska and results from the law
- voluntary but also essential to seattle a case at the District office of Gmina Płaska.
- The personal data of the customer may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
- Detailed information on the points listed above (e.g. regarding the specific purpose of personal data processing) is provided to customers at the time of obtaining personal data by the employees of the District office of Gmina Płaska.
- The District office of Gmina Płaska may obtain the personal data in a different way than from the data subject on the basis of applicable law.
The above rules apply from May 25, 2018.