Roman Catholic Church of saint Mary Magdalene in Mikaszówka
The parish was founded on 27th April 1907 by bishop J. Antonowicz, Augustów diocesan administrator, thanks to the local people. In 1910 Strzelcowizna village joined the parish and after WWII – Kielmin, Kudrynki, Lipiny, Lubinowo, Osienniki, Rudawa and Wołkusz villages joined it too. Thanks to the first parish priest, Michał Piaszczyński, the church and nearby parsonage were raised. The church was made with wood, it has two beautiful towers, both 14 m high. In the presbytery, there is a main altar with the image of Black Madonna of Częstochowa, which was covered by the painting of saint Mary Magdalene. The inside of the church is filled with local kinds of decorations, such as deer antlers. Nearby the church there is a 10 m high bell tower and in front of it there is a cast-iron monument from Sztabińska smelter.